Fantasy Insider tools are free to use. However, to protect our members advantage, we do limit some of the functionality.
What do I get?
- Lineup cruncher with default settings (10 lineups, average of last 5 games) including: Ability to lock and exclude players to your lineup, and modify scores.
- Smart Lineups with ability to swap players in and out
- Access to player profiles and team profiles
- Access to all articles and forum
What don't I get?
- Our player projections based on historic data, weather conditions, and hundreds of thousands of data points and simulations.
- The ability to use floor and ceiling projections, or to modify the projections based on sliders.
- Our advanced settings: create more than 10 lineups, stacking & advanced team construction strategies, player rating restrictions (e.g. for target contests)
- Scenario builder, for basing your lineup on simulations where the underdog wins.
- Export functionality
- The ability to build randomised Smart Lineups.
- Read the full list of Premium features here.
How do I get the additional features?
You can upgrade to premium at any time to unlock the subscriber-only features by clicking here.